HOW TO SHARE POSTS ON INSTAGRAM STORIES
If you want to know how to share posts on Instagram Stories, you are in the right place. Keep reading!
If instead of creating a story from scratch to post on your profile, what you want is to put one of your photos, we explain how to share posts on Instagram Stories. These publications, which disappear after 24 hours of publishing them, are becoming more and more popular on social networks. If you are one of the 500,000 users who upload stories every day on Instagram, and you want to grow your profile, maybe you need some ideas.
Posting an old photo of your profile in stories, for example, or announcing that you have made a new post in the application, maybe some of the reasons why you are interested in knowing how to share posts in Instagram Stories. Aim!
HOW TO SHARE POSTS ON INSTAGRAM STORIES
• Enter your Instagram profile and select the photo you want to share in your story.
• Locate the icon (at the bottom left of the photo) that has the shape of an airplane or a little arrow.
• In the drop-down above, the option "Add publication to your story" appears. By pressing there, the photo will appear directly in your Instagram story.
• In addition to posting the photo, you can add an element to make your story more beautiful.
• Once you have it ready, you just have to hit "Send."
To share another person's publication, the process to follow is the same but entering the profile in question. Keep in mind that, in this case, you may not be able to share it for the reasons that we tell you below.
I CAN'T SHARE POSTS ON INSTAGRAM STORIES
It may be that you are trying to post content, and you are unable to share posts on Instagram stories. First of all, peace of mind, the main reasons are the following:
• That the content you want to share is from a private account. If so, only followers of that account can view the content, and it cannot be viewed publicly or privately on any other account.
• That the user in question has the option activated so that their stories cannot be shared by other users.
• Instagram may have "censored" you from this option because you have broken one of its policies. If so, the app itself will notify you of the error.
To share content from private accounts or those that do not have this option enabled, you can always resort to taking a screenshot and posting it as if it were a photo in your account. Still, we don't recommend doing this without the other person's permission. If they have decided that they do not want the rest to share their content, it is better to respect it, do not you think?
HOW TO SHARE SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY ON INSTAGRAM
If while browsing this social network you see content that someone you know might like, we'll tell you how to share someone else's story on Instagram in three simple steps:
• Enter the story you want to share.
• Locate the same icon used to share a publication (the little arrow or plane).
• Your list of contacts will appear in the next drop-down menu, and you just have to click "Send" on the contact you want to send that story to.
If what you want is for that content to appear in your own story, you should know that you can only do it if that other account has mentioned you. Then the application itself will notify you of that mention and give you, directly, the option to share on your Instagram Stories.
HOW TO SHARE A VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM STORIES AND HAVE IT PLAY
If you want to share a video on Instagram Stories from another account, the process is almost identical to the previous ones; you just have to open the IGTV video that you want to publish and click on the Instagram airplane icon. Then you can share it in your story, as we have explained before.
If, on the other hand, what you want is to share a video from your phone gallery, click on your profile picture to create a story, and the direct access to your gallery will appear at the bottom left (you can see it in the image above), so you can select the video you prefer. If the video is longer than 15 seconds, you can post several shorter videos in a row so that the full content appears, or you can watch instagram live anonymously
on our site Storiesdown.com today.
Finally, if what you want is for a video from another profile to be played on your Instagram Stories but complete, you will have to previously download that video in order to follow the process explained just above and publish it in several parts from your gallery. See here how to do it, and you will have all the keys to know how to share posts on Instagram Stories.